Really I am pregnant? really?
I just seems like a bad joke. We've tried for soooooooooo long. 6 1/2 years to be exact. I'm worried because I don't feel pregnant. Occasionally I get little twinges/cramping and my breasts are sore. But no food aversions, no morning sickness, no spotting etc. Hopefully this is normal. This is so scary. I can't wait for my first ultrasound on June 14th. This will give me a lot of peace.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It is so normal to not feel pregnant! I hardly ever hear of anyone who does feel it at this point. And then symptoms can come and go throughout. I still feel surprised that I'm pregnant even with the round tummy and kicking baby. It's just something you'd wanted for so long, it's hard to believe when it happens. Enjoy every single second. Pregnancy is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI'm 8 weeks today, and I still don't feel pregnant. I'm waiting for the first trimester to be over and maybe then I will breathe again. Who would've thought this would be so hard, right?
ReplyDeleteJust keep going each day at a time, you'll see, the scans are just amazing and make it all seem so much more real.