I'll be saying wishes and prayers for you to become pregnant. So much hard work goes into this...I'm using an egg donor with retrieval on this Thursday and possible transfer on Sunday. She has 20 follicles now. Try to think positive and hear the pitter patter of little feet as you wait to take that positive pregnancy test.
Those are beautiful blasts!!! Sorry you didn't have any to freeze, but maybe you won't need them anyways. :)
ReplyDeleteCrossing my fingers extra hard for you!
I'll be saying wishes and prayers for you to become pregnant. So much hard work goes into this...I'm using an egg donor with retrieval on this Thursday and possible transfer on Sunday. She has 20 follicles now. Try to think positive and hear the pitter patter of little feet as you wait to take that positive pregnancy test.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blasts, make yourself at home!!! hope this wait goes very quickly for you. When's the blood test? Or will you do a HPT?
ReplyDeleteour blood work is May 26th. I plan on testing every couple days too. After 6 1/2 yrs I no longer have patience.
ReplyDelete