About Me

My photo
TTC since 2003 I started this blog to record our infertility journey as we move forward with IUI and IVF.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Stimming day 2

So today I am totally shocked at the amount of over fill on my Follistim. My dose is 225 iu's. I have 300 iu vials because my insurance guy wouldn't put the override in for the 600 iu vials for 6 weeks and I just went ahead and got the 300's because I was sick of fighting. So anyway, My dose is 225 so I am thinking I only have 75 iu's left in the vial. Think AGAIN... There was an extra 130 iu's in my vial. I know overfill is normal but I've never had one with so much extra - Bonus!!! So today I had to stick myself twice (well hubby does it for me) 205 ius & 20 iu's from the fresh vial.

I am starting to feel my sides aching already. I really hope things are working quickly. As I said before our first follicle ultrasound is Friday. I am supposed to take my ganirelix injections with me to this appointment.

My emotions are all over the place. I've already cried twice today and once was with my husband. (he started it) We both want this so badly and TTC for 6 1/2 years has about done me in. I think I am a different person than I was years ago. I am no longer this sweet innocent girl, I'm hardened...I think completely different about the world...and as a Welfare Case Manager I see EVERYTHING the regular world doesn't necessarily see. Child abuse...neglect...abortions...teen pregnancies... It's really sad. There are so many people suffering from infertility and yet so many people who pop children out like a vending machine. People who use their kids to get a paycheck.... It's not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment