What a day! We got up this morning at 5:50am to make the 2 hour trip to the doctor's office on this sunday morning. When we arrived there were already 6 couples waiting in the lobby. We expected to get our trigger shot tonight with egg retrieval on tuesday but after the ultrasound the doctor said they need to cook another day.
We had a huge scheduling conflict on monday and I was so worried they would need us back monday - and guess what - we have to be there MONDAy! My husband got a supoena to testify in front of the grand jury for work at 10:30 am. Since we live 2 hours from the doctor's office...makes it a close call! Dr. Nash was concerned if we waited until tuesday it would be too late. Oh well...we'll do whatever we have to do.
My E2 level from friday was 750 something. He didn't count all the follicles. He only measures the top 4 which terrifies me because I want to make sure I am growing enough follicles since this is our one and only shot for at least another year. They did another E2 today and another one tomorrow but I haven't gotten the results yet. My largest follicle was 15mm today.
They started me on Ganirelix on Saturday in addition to the follistim 225iu's. The ganirelix gives me a bee sting type welt and iches. My stomach is all brused up from the follistim. I'm not complaining though. I'd do anything for this to work.
So the new plan is to get an ultrasound tomorrow morning and E2 level, then trigger Monday evening with Egg retrieval scheduled for Wednesday. I am so excited....nervious....scared....and everything in between.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment