About Me

My photo
TTC since 2003 I started this blog to record our infertility journey as we move forward with IUI and IVF.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Two Week Wait

Doesn't the two week wait suck? At least with a late transfer with IVF you really only have a one week wait.

I have to admit, I've been testing. FIRST I TESTED OUT THE HCG TRIGGER SHOT!!! So I know this isn't leftovers! I got a faint bfp 4dp6dt, I tested again 5dp6dt and the line was more noticable. This is really sounding promising. I am a poas-a-holic so I will continue to test until our beta is done.

Our Beta HCG test is Wednesday 5/26.

I've had some symptoms such as: toothache kind of feeling around my cervix, short twinges, a little cramping, and after i eat breakfast i feel a little nauseous but it quickly goes away.

here are pictures of my last two tests. I'm still waiting for my blood work before I believe this is true. These are first response tests.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY see a 2nd line there. Maybe this will really be it for you two!!! I'll be anxiously awaiting the beta on Wednesday. I'm SO excited about this!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete