About Me

My photo
TTC since 2003 I started this blog to record our infertility journey as we move forward with IUI and IVF.

Monday, June 7, 2010

cleaning

I was cleaning today and found a 3 pack of unopened First Response Early Result tests. It took me about 5 seconds to make the decision I was going to POAS AGAIN!!! It was late evening and I had actually just gone to the bathroom, but what the hell. I am going to POAS anyway.

I opened the test and ran to the bathroom, then I started to get nervous. I know I am pregnant, but what if something has happened and the line is now lighter or no line at all? I was almost terrified.

But quickly the pregnancy line came up before the control line. It is quite funny to look at because I think the Test line took all the dye because the control line is light. It's completely opposite as it was the first time we found out we were pregnant.

hahaha

Anyway, I am so anxious for our first ultrasound on the 14th. I just want to know how many we are having (since we had 2 embryo's transferred) and if everything is ok. Please let there be a heart beat!!!

Soooo here's my picture of the test. LOL
Photobucket

I think we're still pregnant!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing too many times to even admit without feeling stupid. And my test line started to do the same thing which made me SOOO happy. Yes, I would definitely agree that you are still pregnant and you're just 1 week away from the big ultrasound. Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete