About Me

My photo
TTC since 2003 I started this blog to record our infertility journey as we move forward with IUI and IVF.

Monday, June 28, 2010

babies are doing well

The babies are doing fine. (8 weeks 5 day visit)

Baby A -
heartbeat 176
In the picture you could make out the head, arms, and legs.
The head is on the right, legs on the left, and arms in the middle
Photobucket

Baby B
heartbeat 188
was moving a lot and the picture is blurry. The little booger. :wub:

In this picture you can see at the top left I have a bleed (little dark pocket). :( The doctor measured and labeled it a "mass" and said nothing! I was like what the hell is that? So he told me he sees this all the time, especially with twins and it's no concern because I haven't been bleeding out etc. Told me to take it easy until our next appt. Still scary!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The babies look so cute! Our doc called this the "gummy bear" phase which is funny because it's true. And it's amazing how in the next couple of weeks, those little ones start to really look like babies. Glad things are going well!!!

    ReplyDelete