About Me

My photo
TTC since 2003 I started this blog to record our infertility journey as we move forward with IUI and IVF.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

10w5d visit 07/12/10

Our recent RE visit went well. Both babies are doing great.
Heartbeats were in sync at 176. From 176 and 188 last time.
The babies are getting really big.

I've gain 12 lbs so far. I hope this is because there are twins.
OMG! I was over weight to start with. I am a little freaked but
I am hungry all the time, I can't help it. I thought I wouldn't change my eating habits at all. But I seriously need fed and watered every 3 hours. LOL.

Here's an updated photo
Photobucket

Our next visit is in two weeks, we'll be doing the nuchal translucency scan. I am hoping the RE will give us a gender guess.

1 comment:

  1. They look great! I love twin ultrasound pictures. Don't worry about the weight gain, it will all be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete