About Me

My photo
TTC since 2003 I started this blog to record our infertility journey as we move forward with IUI and IVF.

Friday, August 6, 2010

14 week update

Everything is going well with the babies. We finally graduated from our Reproductive Endocrinologist to our regular OBGYN. The babies heartbeats were 155 and 166. Last time they were both 176 and before that 176 & 188.

No gender predictions yet. The doctor tried and tried to look for us but the babies were not cooperating.

We've already had our nuchal translucency scan & testing done. Everything looked fine from that. The doctor seemed really pleased with our results.

Our next ultrasound isn't until September 10th. We are having a level 2 ultrasound done this date as a precaution but we should find out the genders then too. I really hope so. I'll be almost 20 weeks by then.

Then I don't see our OBGYN again until September 23rd. I am so used to RE appts every two weeks that this is so weird for me.

Here's some updated ultrasound pictures.

Week 13
Photobucket

week 14
Baby A
Photobucket
Baby B
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The babies look great and I'm so glad to see that you're doing well! Hope they cooperate and show the goods at the next ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete