About Me

My photo
TTC since 2003 I started this blog to record our infertility journey as we move forward with IUI and IVF.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

some of the results...

I am so mad at the doctor's office it isn't funny.I called 2 of their locations trying to get someone to talk to me.They kept telling me that I have to wait until my follow up appt which is over a month away to get my dh SA results.That is bull! I said, we paid $300 out of pocket for this test and we have a right to know the results.They got a supervisor on the phone, they won't give me his exact count but said the count was low and showed some abnormalities (but wouldn't tell me what) and had a low morphology, again would not give me the number. I am still mad they won't give me the information, the nurse said the doctor would need to sit down with us and explain everything. That is fine, but at least we can go in prepared. Now that we know something else is wrong the 2 hour drive home next will be more barable, it will give us time to prepare and educate ourselves. WE are pretty bummed, but I have to say I am not surprised. Now I am obsessing thinking the numbers were so low and the results were so bad that is the reason why they won't tell me... kwim.

3 comments:

  1. How could they not give you YOUR results that YOU paid for?? That enrages me for you! Pathetic!

    I wouldn't worry too much yet about the SA results. There ARE vitamins and herbs your husband can take that will make his numbers go up. Not trying to give you false hope at all. But so many women have gotten pregnant even though their hubby's had low numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds to me like you need to talk to ur doctor about their staff or find a new doctor. That's not right to make people worry for that long for test results. That causes a lot of un-needed stress. I am so sorry that happened to you. I will be praying for you and your hubby. You guys will make it through this and be stronger together because of it. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just switched doctors. I really like him so far but they prefer to dicuss things in person. I live about 100 miles away so we'll have to work something out. It's not easy to leave work and drive half way across the state just for a discussion.

    ReplyDelete