About Me

My photo
TTC since 2003 I started this blog to record our infertility journey as we move forward with IUI and IVF.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SHG & Follow up scheduled!

Well it is officially CD1... I think. lol

Anyone who experiences abnormal cycles will know that your never sure if af has started or not. I started Provera to enduce my cycle on 8/27 and took 10mg every day for 10 days. It took 9 days after discontinuing the medications to start my af.

I had some spotting over the weekend which completely stopped monday. So I called the RE office to see what I should do. Just to start my af last night... It was light but bright red so this has to be it. All today it is the same. So I called their office again today. They are probably sick of hearing from me! lol. But the nurse I talked to was SUPER NICE!

They went ahead and scheduled my blood work for this thursday 9/17 and my Sonohysterogram (saline ultrasound) for 9/22 and our follow up will be on 9/23.

I am so relieved we will know all of our results on 9/23 and know exactly what kind of plan the doctor has instore for us.

I really really really hope IVF is not our first option. IT is so expensive and not covered under our insurance. I really would like to try IUI and I know there is an issue with my husband so I am just anxious to know the extent to that.

Thanks to you all for your thoughts and prayers.
~LIZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment