Let me start with a recap
12/24/09 - Dr. Appt for ultrasound to see why I have been bleeding since 12/1. Started Birth control pills on 12/3 and period never stopped. Once I was at the appointment the doctor said he wanted to count 12/24 as Cycle day 1 since bleeding was heavier. The cysts were gone and uterine lining was thin.
12/25/09 we started follistim injections 75iu's every evening
12/29/09 - returned for our first follicle ultrasound, a few follicles were measured (I don't remember the measurements - I think I posted this in previous posts), all others were smaller. E2 was taken = 83, bleeding had not stopped. Dr increased follistim to 100iu's every evening.
1/2/10 - returned for our second follicle ultrasound, 3 follicles were measured, the largest was only 10mm. E2 taken and it had increased to 580. Bleeding stopped a few days ago. Continued on follistim 100iu's
1/5/10 returned for our third follicle ultrasound, 3 follicles were measured 16,18,19mm. E2 was over 1600. HCG Trigger shot given. YAY! I had a ton of follicles that were not measured. 4 of these were huge but the rest were really small.
1/6/10 I returned again for our IUI#1. We have mfi, so counts were low but motility had improved. Count was 12 million, post wash was 2 million with 85% motility.
1/7/10 returned for IUI#2. Count was 9 million, post wash 3 million with 90% motility. Which was better...woohoo!
So now we are officially in the two week wait.
Since the trigger shot and everything, i have had a ton of cramping, tender breasts, and really emotional. I hope this works out for us. WE have been ttc for over 6 years.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What great motility! I'm totally jealous. And I'm not even mentioning it to my poor husband. :)
ReplyDeleteI'll be thinking of you over the next 2 weeks and sending positive baby vibes your direction...
thanks. The Zinc helped the motility. our first s/a showed 5%. he took zinc for 4 months and every time it has gone up and up and up. Morph still sucks! but motility is ok.
ReplyDeleteCame across your blog! Wishing you all the best in the 2ww! Hoping you get that positive!
ReplyDelete