About Me

My photo
TTC since 2003 I started this blog to record our infertility journey as we move forward with IUI and IVF.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My NEW RE

I saw My OBGYN on 8/14. Due to some abnormal uterine bleeding.
I started spotting mid cycle for the first time ever on 7/23 which happened to start the day after I was in a car accident. The spotting lasted for 6 days, stopped for about 5 days, then started again the first week of august. I had spotting every day through 8/10 then started getting heavier. Still bleeding today 8/22.

HE ran a CBC checked my hormone levels and my prolactin levels followed by a pelvic ultrasound. But he is out of the office until monday but his nurse said my results looked good except for my RBC which was 5.52 million, and my MVC was a little low at 82. I have no idea what that means, so hopefully he calls me monday. My ultrasound also came back normal.

Anyway, Dr. L referred me to a new RE, . I have my first appointment with him on 8/27 --- I am SUPER EXCITED!!!

I'll post again when I know the full results of my blood work and ultrasound from last week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girly! I saw your blog from soulcysters and thought I'd follow! Good luck with your RE appt.

    ReplyDelete