About Me

My photo
TTC since 2003 I started this blog to record our infertility journey as we move forward with IUI and IVF.

Friday, December 25, 2009

December Update

We ended up getting our meds, 10 vials of follistim for $20 copay so it was worth the fight!!!

CD 1 started Dec 2nd, followed by baseline ultrasound which showed 2 gigantic cysts, so our first injectable cycle was cancelled. They put me on Apri birth control pills for the month. I bled EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THESE PILLS, called the doctors office on Dec 23rd and told them i had one more active pill to take and I was STILL BLEEDING so they had me come in on christmas eve for an ultrasound

The u/s was ALL CLEAR!!! NO CYSTS and my lining was super thin, so the Doctor declared that was cycle day 2, and I start my Follistim injections Christmas DAY!

WE ARE SO FREAKEN EXCITED!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm on Apri too, to thin my uterus lining before my laparoscopy on Monday. These pills are HORRIBLE! They make me nauseous all day AND I'm a complete bitch on them. How did you feel on them??

    Yay for no cysts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I had that too. Apri is a bitch~! lol

    ReplyDelete