skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
~ Hunters Love ~
About Me
Liz
TTC since 2003 I started this blog to record our infertility journey as we move forward with IUI and IVF.
View my complete profile
Thursday, February 17, 2011
One Month Update
I can't believe it's been one month since the Twins have arrived.
I'm going to have to publish this and come back to add my comments as the babies are waking up... here are some new pictures taken by Tanya Newman Photography.
1 comment:
Amber
February 17, 2011 at 8:42 PM
They are so precious!!! I love the bottom one. Can't wait to hear how you all have been!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's been a long road
Followers
2009
▼
2011
(3)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(2)
One Month Update
Ava & Mason have arrived
►
2010
(29)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(16)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
They are so precious!!! I love the bottom one. Can't wait to hear how you all have been!
ReplyDelete