After four long months of insurance issues we can finally start our IVF cycle.
We are scheduled for a final blood work, injection training, and consent signing on April 26th. They say from this date until the end of the cycle is 6 weeks. AH! How exciting.
We've been ttc for 6 1/2 years and I finally feel like my life is about to start. I am excited, nervous and scared all at the same time.
It looks like our insurance will cover about 70% of our first cycle before we exhaust the maximum benefit. But I am so thankful we even get that. What a blessing. I just pray it works, my uterus and pelvis is completely fine, our main problem is male factor.
We did a back up freeze, count was 7 million, 21% motility so hopefully if the fresh sample isn't enough, the frozen one will do the trick. WE just got to get those eggies fertilized and implanted. I responded very well to the follistim during our IUI cycle so I am hoping for lots of follicles this cycle...and my dose is double this cycle. WOW It will be interesting to see...
Need lots of prayers...
((hugs))
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sending my prayers your way!!! Hope this works. By the way, that's a great frozen count!
ReplyDelete