I finally got all of my medications delivered yesterday. That is such a huge relief.
Our insurance policy is finally done the only issue is with the doctor's office coming up with a reasonable deposit for us. As of right now they want 100% prepayment even though my insurance is paying 90% of the charges billed through the dr office and 70% billed through the IVF lab.
I love this doctor and their staff but I am annoyed they advertise they accept a certain insurance, you become an established patient for a year, and when you finally decide to go to the next and final step, they then explain their lab (which is inside the dr office) is OUT OF NETWORK. And because it is out of network they want the 100% prepayment of the $6000 lab fee even though my insurance is covering it. This seems unreasonable to pay them upfront and then wait months for a reimbursement.
I am annoyed.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ew, that IS annoying. Out-of-network always pisses me off.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the IVF though!
Crazy that a lab IN their office is OUT of network. Doesn't make much sense! I'm glad you got your meds though and hopefully IVF works for you!!!
ReplyDelete